Welcome to Blackwidow
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Welcome thread for MarketForums.net Members!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Violent

Violent

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 10 posts

Hello,

This thread is to welcome those of you from Marketforums.net. I recently purchased the domain and have merged forums. If you were an upgraded member from marketforums your upgraded status will transfer along with all of your account information. If you are experiencing any issues with logging in with your marketforums username/password please email [email protected] or post in this thread as a guest with a way to contact you.

I will be holding weekly contests giving away OG social medium usernames. The only requirement will be a weekly post quota. Check the contest and giveaways sections for me details!

Please bare with us on the site construction we are slowly adding new features every day! If you have any suggestions to make the site better please feel free to visit the suggestions section!

X6Ezj5s.png

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)